As my first-born son approaches the time when he will officially start homeschooling, I figure now is a good time to set clear intentions for this journey we have begun.
For both of my children, it is my intention to.....
- nurture a lifelong love of learning.
- help them create a definition of success for themselves
- for both the present and future - and help them achieve it.
- encourage them to reach their full potential
and always try their best in everything they do.
- ensure that they are surrounded with an abundance
of resources and learning opportunities
that will help them develop their mind, body, and spirit.
- create an environment that is conducive
to learning, peacefulness, and happiness.
- become re-acquainted with my children
and myself each day, releasing us all from
the limitations and transgressions of the day before.
- never sacrifice my relationship with my children
at the expense of education.
I love you, my sons. ♥♥
I will try my best to be the teacher you deserve.